Ensuring that your mattress topper remains in as close to good condition as possible, is an incredible mechanism to maintaining a long durability life for your mattress topper, so as to not need to replace it anytime soon.However, those everyday stains and less common – more difficult stains may be difficult to remove.We have listed some techniques used for various types of stains that may occur
1. Mix the peroxide, baking soda and dishwashing soap in the bowl or bucket.
2. Pour the mixed solution into the spray bottle.
3. Spray the stain with the solutions, the more intense the stain – the more intense the spray.
4. For a more thorough clean, press down on the stain spot so as to increase the distribution of cleaning detergent throughout the stained area.
5. Allow to air-dry uncovered. Note that this may take a long time. You can speed up the drying process using Hair dryer on extremely low heat.
1. Balance or hold topper on the side first, this ensures water does not penetrate too deep inside.
2. Using cold water on the sponge, apply to the stained area.
3. Apply detergent to the stained area.
4. If the stain is old, 6% BP of hydrogen peroxide should be mixed with 6 portions of water.
5. Once this is done you can use a hair dryer on low heat to help aid in drying time.
1. 1Dilute the furniture cleaner/shampoo and apply it to the stained area with a sponge.
2. Apply a few drops of antiseptic in hot water, then apply over the spot to help with disinfection.
3. To thoroughly dry, use a hair dryer on low heat settings.
1. Apply your citrus-based cleaning product to the stain, allow it to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
2. Blot the stain with a clean cloth for 30 seconds, be sure to not rub the stain.
3. Continue step 1. And 2. Until the stain is completely removed.
1. Blot the stain with a clean cloth until all the moisture has gone.
2. Apply a mixture of mild detergent to the stain.
3. Blot the area again with a clean and dry cloth.
Buying a memory foam mattress topper is not just a simple thing, the reason being that someone has to know the advantages and disadvantages that memory foam has as compared to other mattresses as well.
Therefore, it is not such an approach to entering the store and choosing a mattress topper just by looking. Therefore, someone may need to check the pros and cons of a memory foam mattress and then decide whether they want one, or which particular brand of memory foam to buy. This review is designed to help the consumer see the good and bad points of buying a mattress topper, particularly a memory foam mattress topper.
The consumer must first be knowledgeable when it comes to what memory foam mattress topper to buy and he must understand that in order to get good sleep, this depends on the decisions he/ she makes about their mattress, i.e. what they like, or not, because it is only themselves who know how they are comfortable with particular bed, i.e. soft, firm, with pillowtop, or other additions, mainly the memory foam pillowtop, or topper. Therefore, knowing beforehand what you buy is a better way of choosing mattress wisely. Continue reading
We spend almost a third of our lives sleeping, this means that a third of our lives, comfort depends on the investment you make when it comes to your sleeping equipment such as pillows. It is vital to get a pillow that supports your neck and promotes spinal alignment from your neck, through well… the rest of your body. Continue reading
If you find that your bed isn’t providing enough support than you may have or may want to consider purchasing a mattress topper. This will provide the support that you need for a good night’s rest, at a much lower cost than that of a brand new mattress. Continue reading